Monday, May 20, 2013

NASHVILLE: MODIFIED EVERYDAY GLOW

NASHVILLE: MODIFIED EVERYDAY GLOW







After watching the entire season of NASHVILLE on Netflix this weekend, I fell in love with Hayden Panettiere's amazing natural looking makeup. Fortunately for me, Neutrogena has provided a video on how to achieve this Nashville inspired look called Everyday Glow.

Hands down, my favorite item is the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach. It has the amazing feel of a chapstick and the color of a subtle lip gloss but without the annoying stickiness


After playing around with the featured Neutrogena products, I added a few of my personal favorites (Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer, Benefit Posie Tint Cheek Stain, Laura Mercier Eye Creme in Platinum, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Caviar Ink) into the mix to make this look my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment